Cultivation Services - Ploughing
Southern Cultivation will plough paddocks in a responsible manner and technique that is both efficient and best for the paddock and your fences, long-term.
- We plough paddocks in a responsible manner that is both efficient and best for the paddock and the fences, long term.
- We can plough paddocks inside out, that is, we start in the middle and turn the soil inwards towards the centre (so the soil doesn't end up piled up against the fence).
- If the fence is uphill from paddock we will either tip soil towards it or tapper ploughing. This will stop a ledge from forming.
- If a paddock is ploughed in lands, we endeavour to plough it opposite the next time, so the paddock ends up level.
- 2 x BB85 6 Furrow plough.